[Gambas-user] GTK problem

Steven Drinnan steven at ...1545...
Wed Feb 13 14:27:21 CET 2008

No prob,

Gambas version 2.0.0 compiled from source code

Fedora 8, GNOME 2.20.2, SCIM 1.4.6

1. Open gambas
2. Create a new project (graphical)
3. Goto Tools-Database manager
4. Connect to Server

When you type there two characters are displayed when you press one
key.

Click on the SCIM icon select a language, any language, the problem
disappears.

As this has only happened in gambas I have not filed a bug report else
where.

Waiting your advice.

P.S Your support is awesome.