[Gambas-user] Highlight Editor - Capslock Key State

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Wed Feb 13 12:53:11 CET 2008

Hi there, I'm using the Highlight editor in Gambas2 and have added a status
bar at the bottom of the editor window. I would like to be able to display
the state of the capslock key there, but the problem I have is that while I
can detect when capslock has been pressed, I cant seem to determine its
state before the keypress.

In other words I cant tell the state of the capslock key when the program is
started, so I cant accurately display its state within the program because I
have to make an assumption about its state in the first place.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

Max