[Gambas-user] GTK problem

Steven Drinnan steven at ...1545...
Wed Feb 13 02:48:15 CET 2008

No need to send you my project, as the behaviour is present in the
database manager of gambas running in GNOME(btw typo last time I use
fedora 8 sorry).

But I have noticed that it is related to scim (input manager). If I
select another language (or the same one for that matter) the problem
goes away.

Strange I know, but this problem only occurs with gambas.

Steven