[Gambas-user] DirView and FileView mouse events.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Feb 11 08:05:04 CET 2008

On lundi 11 février 2008, Jeffrey Cobb wrote:
> I'm making a quick and dirty file browser for my low-end laptop.
> Rox-filer doesn't cut it so I thought I'd throw something together in
> Gambas.
>
> So I was hoping to utilize a right-click context menu with these
> controls... and add things like "cut, copy, open with", etc.
>
> Jeff

*Never* use mouse right click event for opening a contextual pop-up menu, in
any case, with any control! Because contextual menu can be opened by other
means: the "Menu" key for example.

You *must* use the Menu event, and fortunately, DirView and FileView have
it. :-)

Benoit Minisini