[Gambas-user] classic asp and vbscript compatibility

Che cheguebeara at ...626...
Mon Feb 11 00:07:36 CET 2008

One of the reasons I first became interested in Gambas was the idea of a
VBScript type scripting language for Linux / Apache (thanks but ChiliASP
is just a bit out of my price range) that would allow me to migrate away
from IIS without having to rely on PHP / MySQL (thanks but no
thanks...).

I have quite a bit of experience developing in ASP (OsoBlues et al
http://ob.indigoblues.ca) and would gladly contribute if it meant
getting some of the more used Classic ASP functions ported over to
Gambas.

Of course documentation might be helpful... >:^)

Mark