[Gambas-user] no fonts at all

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Feb 10 22:13:32 CET 2008

Since I upgraded to version 1056 many of my fonts have disappeared from the
choices gambas presents via the font property, which was not so in earlier
versions. I was left with bitstream and a few weird fonts.

Those same fonts are still in the KDE control panel.

However this morning on re-booting my computer after many hours work, they are
back again.

Strange.

Regards

Richard