[Gambas-user] no fonts at all

o.s.p o.s.p at ...69...
Sat Feb 9 15:46:09 CET 2008

Gabriel C ha scritto:
> Benoit Minisini wrote:
>
>> On vendredi 8 février 2008, Gabriel C wrote:
>>
>>> I have an report from a user in Frugalware getting that when installing
>>> gambas2 from 'source' / 'svn'.
>>>
>>> I myself cannot reproduce that , however you can try to run :
>>>
>>> fc-cache -f -r -s -v as root.
>>>

>> Is it on a Gentoo system?
>>

> No is Frugalware Linux.
>

>> I don't think this problem is really Gambas' fault, as I do nothing special
>> about fonts.
>>

> Also I could not reproduce that problem at all, for me gambas2 works fine on the same Frugalware version.

here i am!
frugalware daily updated.
till the 1.9.xxx series i haven't had any problem with gambas
i have qt3 and kde3.5 installed but i can't try qt4 for space problems
gambas is the only application with this problem on my system
all paths and sections into fonts.conf are correct
fc-cache reports around 500 fonts...
but on other systems with this distro (i've posted this problem on the
forums)
this problem doesn't exist...
i'm waiting for a package created by a programmer to be added to the repos
to see what happens.
thanks