[Gambas-user] Strange second instance that never opens

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Thu Feb 7 12:22:07 CET 2008

> Icon[en_GB]=sourcebank    '<-----------------
>
>the icon should be in one of the KDE direrctories for this line

Iv not manually created any files, Iv used the Menu item installed by the
Gambas package (Which included the icon itself) and the Menu item that I
created from within the menu editor (I chose the icon from the list, but
that was it - I didn't specify any custom locations).

>In both desktop files are two icons layered above each other??
>Try without the country_lang designation

Layered icons? I wouldn't even know how to do that, so unless Gambas or the
Ubuntu menu editor did it I doubt thats the case. I also didnt specify any
language designation - these are things that have been done by the menu
editor or by the Gambas package.

Max