[Gambas-user] Request for info re user-made dialog

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Wed Feb 6 23:02:24 CET 2008

Alle 22:22, mercoledì 6 febbraio 2008, richard terry ha scritto:
> Well, not the dialog, but an example of how to get back information the
> user has entered into a component of a popup form.
>
> I've a custom dialog, and want to return the contents of a combo box on the
> form.

I'm not sure it's what you need, but in the attached example there's
a simple combobox. When you select an item in the combobox, the content
is returned to a textbox. I'm quite sure it's not what you're asking

Stefano