[Gambas-user] FreeBSD changes

Paul Horechuk horechuk at ...981...
Mon Feb 4 21:46:31 CET 2008

I've downloaded the svn for the 2.0.5 trunk. (version 1057).
I'm using FreeBSD 6.2 on i386. The reconf-all did the usual warnings abour
underquoting. I'm not worrying about that. configure -C did pose a problem.
It complained about several components that would not be included. The
important ones, for now, are gb.qt and gb.qt.kde. Looking through the
configure.ac files, I find that there is a line where it searches for
libqt-mt.so.3, but /usr/local/lib is not in the search path. This is the
standard path for FreeBSD. I tried to add this to the search path, but it
may have failed on another similar search. Is there a better place to put
this?

have /usr/local/lib/libqt-mt.so.3, /usr/local/lib/GL/gl.h, /usr/local/lib/GL/glu.h,
etc.

--
Paul Horechuk
      Think Free