[Gambas-user] Strange second instance that never opens

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Mon Feb 4 12:31:05 CET 2008

>Can you compare the .desktop file created by the package and the second one?
>
>--
>Benoit Minisini

For sure. I have copied both to the desktop, and checked the properties of
both. Aside from the icon the two are identical, since I copied the details
from the installed one. The only actual difference appears to be the icon,
which is different in the one that I created. The installed version shows at
352 bytes while the created version shows at 325 bytes. I'm assuming that
difference is the difference between the icons.

Other than that there appears to be no difference between them at all.

Regards

Max