[Gambas-user] Please work on documentation

Che cheguebeara at ...626...
Mon Feb 4 02:53:59 CET 2008

Add me too...

After several hours of frustration I finally figured out how simple it
is to set a word wrap in the Editor component...

Public Sub Editor_Keypress()
If Editor.Column > 80 then
Editor.Insert("\n")
ENDIF

Simple code like that someplace would sure save time and a LOT of
reinventing the wheel...

Mark