[Gambas-user] Formatting a TextBox

=?utf-8?B?UGlyYW1peCBUZWNub2xvZ+1hcw==?= piramix at ...178...
Sun Feb 3 23:31:29 CET 2008

Thanks Jeff for the code. It's useful. But would be nice to have the mask already into the text box; this way the user knows what to type there. Not only for phone numbers, could be for anything else, let's say product keys, credit card numbers, etc. Is possible or your solution is the only one available here?
Greeetings,
Pablo.

Want an e-mail address like mine?