[Gambas-user] Listitem text as tootip

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Sat Feb 2 00:14:00 CET 2008

Hi there.

(Many) years ago as a VB developer I used code that converted the text of
the listbox item under the mouse into the tooltip for the listbox itself,
making it easier to read items that are too long for the width of the
listbox. I know that Gambas lists can scroll horizontally, allowing you to
view those items, but Id still like to implement the tooltip as well.

Is there any way to do this in Gambas2 (2.0.0)

Thanks

Max