[Gambas-user] how to edit data in table view

Jason Hackney jshackney at ...626...
Thu Dec 25 06:00:15 CET 2008

I know this is a few months on now, but I was wondering if anybody has
downloaded Fabien's project? I tried running it but, still don't have the
ability to edit the TableView.

I created a new project (using Gambas 2.8) and copied the source of
FMain.class into my project and created what I assumed was just a form with
a TableView on it.

I get the balloon messages, but cannot edit.