[Gambas-user] SQLite and INT4 vs. INTEGER

moon_walker almodook at ...2007...
Mon Dec 22 09:05:43 CET 2008

Thank you for your answer.
Meantime i realised the autoincrementation for INT4 "manually" in my
project.
Because i am a novice developer I learned a lot with this trouble at least.
:-)

br
attila