[Gambas-user] last line of editor

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Thu Dec 18 20:42:22 CET 2008

Actually this was my thought, to put this statement in SUB Editor_Change()

but it doesnot work, that's why i ask you...what am i doing wrong?

my code is

PBLIC SUB edtSQL_Change()

edtSQL.Goto(edtSQL.Lines.Count, 0)

END

but when i change editors text with edtSQL.text="somethiing" does not
go to last line