[Gambas-user] Problem with gambas wiki web site

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Dec 14 22:38:13 CET 2008

On Friday 12 December 2008 11:30, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Apparently gambasdoc.org does not answer anymore, nor kudla.org, the
> domain where you can write to Rob Kudla, the gambasdoc.org server owner.
> If you read that Rob, please tell us what happens!

We had an ice storm here in the northern part of New York.  My company's
servers were completely offline for at least a day.  I still have no power
(or heat, or net connection) at home, they don't know whether it'll be
back in 2 hours or 2 days, and it's about 5 degrees C there.  Now I'm
staying with a friend and this is the first time I've gotten online since
Thursday night.

I imagine the outage lasted long enough that some mail to me must have
bounced.  I see some gaps in the delivery times on my Linux mailing lists.
This is a very uncommon occurrence (first power failure longer than 7
hours I've ever experienced) but obviously I need to prepare better for
power outages.  It looks like the site's back up now, anyway.  Let me know
if anything acts strangely.

Rob