[Gambas-user] Integer Bug

L Jumadi l.jumadi at ...626...
Fri Dec 12 08:16:22 CET 2008

I found integer bug in gambas. Please try ?54*41000000 in gambas
console. The result is negative, maybe because 41000000 is converted
to integer rather than long integer. I can solve it by use manual
converting to ?54*clng(41000000) but I think it should converted
automatically by interpreter, isn't it?
Another anomali (I am not search the detail yet) when I change gb.qt
to gb.gtk: When I navigate between textbox with keyboard Tab it raise
gambas error (it seems divide by zero) but rapidly another error raise
(message box already open) and gambas close  with signal 11. I hope
this little information can help to solve the problem, or may be I
will investigate more deeply (cause my program already complex now) in
later time. When I switch back to gb.qt everything normal again.

Regards

L.Jumadi