[Gambas-user] Emulating wizard Back/Next navigation

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Thu Dec 11 21:50:38 CET 2008

Exactly.

The forward navigation depends on the user input, so it could jump
from Form1 to Form3 and then to Form2 ans do on...

So if we leave a footprint in the array, I think it *should* be easy
to reverse the process indeed sort of like an "undo" process.

But I'm not sure exactly what the best way to do the reverse is...
should I index the array? or try to find the current form in the array
and then just use the current forms.index in the array - 1 ?

I've been fidling with this for a while... and it works perfecly in my
mind... but can't really make it work on the IDE :(