[Gambas-user] Another graphical bug in Gambas 2.9

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Dec 9 01:23:22 CET 2008

On dimanche 7 décembre 2008, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
> Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > On dimanche 7 décembre 2008, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
> >> Maybe I found another graphical bug in Gambas 2.9.
> >>
> >> I use Ubuntu 8.10 with Gnome 2.24 and if I use a Qt project I get the
> >> window decorations even if I chose not to see them (window border set to
> >> 'none').
> >
> > This could confirm that there is something wrong in the Gnome 2.24 window
> > manager on Ubuntu 8.10...
>
> I had the same idea... but Gnome 2.24 is very popular now, not only for
> Ubuntu 8.10 but for many other distros, so this problem should be
> investigated, isn't it?

I tried a Qt project with a window having its Border property set to none on
Mandriva 2009 with Gnome 2.24, and everything is correct.

So maybe there is (yet) a problem on Ubuntu 8.10? Are you sure that the
compilation of Gambas was correct?

Benoit Minisini