[Gambas-user] Small window without gadgets

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Mon Dec 8 20:49:28 CET 2008

Hi,
Thanks for the information Rolf. Regarding whether it's possible to
control  "balloon"  pointing upwoards or downwards, sorry but I don't
know either... Besides, I will give a try to Joshua's approach, too!
Regards,
Toni

En/na Rolf-Werner Eilert ha escrit: