[Gambas-user] File read question LineInput Question

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Sun Dec 7 02:39:27 CET 2008

I have files, could be thousands of lines, but the start/end lines are like
this:

FHS|^~\&|APOLLO|NATA^2178^N|||200811101339+1100||dhm0003.ORU||3

FTS|1|3

I wondered what the rectangle represents I guess must be some sort of byte
count??, and how to get rid of it as I process the file.

My code to read the file which works fine is:

     hfile = Open sFilename For Input

      While Not Eof(hfile)
             Line Input #hfile, OneLine

Thanks in anticipation.