[Gambas-user] Coordinate system in Gambas Graphics

Charles Capaday Charles.Capaday at ...2023...
Fri Dec 5 17:36:12 CET 2008

Grazie, this is the best answer I got, most others seemed to say there was no such thing, which frankly surprised me.

                                                                        Cheers,

Dr. Charles Capaday
Professor & Director
Brain and Movement Lab.