[Gambas-user] Action managment

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Wed Dec 3 15:34:42 CET 2008

Hi all, I have a problem using Actions. That is what I got:

I have a form let's call it FMain, in this form I have a work space that I use to emmbed some others form, Let's suppose I emmbed a form in this work space, let's call it Form2, in this form, I insert a class, this class has some controls with actions, so at the end we have, two forms and one class: FMain::Form2::class, all of them has the Action_Activate procedure, but the Actions of the class are intersepted by the parent, in this case: Form2.

How can I make my class to intersept his own Actions?

 Regards

--
David