[Gambas-user] Can create but not edit time-type fields (NxGTR)

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Sun Aug 31 03:46:33 CEST 2008

I am using MySQL, and there wasn't any error, just the problem I notice.

I don't create the DB with database manager, actually I don't work in the DB
design, that is done by a coder under Windows who work with DBDesigner for
some features like XML and test our project under Windows Vista (Yes, gambas
app runs great under Windows).

But I found the solution anyway, it was my fault since I didn't notice the
names:
horapendiente TIME NULL,
horapendiente_2 TIME NULL,

And, under Gambas I made dual reference in a component to horapendiente, I
miss the "_2" part, the DB designer already fix that, and I now set the
correct names, it works perfect.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
http://systemarpi.googlepages.com/