[Gambas-user] Feature request IDE

Ron ron at ...1740...
Fri Aug 29 10:42:40 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini schreef:
> On mardi 26 août 2008, Ron wrote:
>
>> One small suggestion;
>>
>> When you edit  a form, specially the code below it, when you switch to
>> another form to edit, and you go back to the previous form, you end up
>> in the GUI editor of that form, instead of the code window you where
>> before.
>>
>> Is it possible to remember this, and go directly back to the code window
>> of a form if that was open during the last edit of that form?
>> (hope my explanation is not to chaotic), now if you copy code from one
>> form to another, you have to switch modes everytime.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ron_2nd
>>

> Can you give more explanation please? I am not sure to really understand...

I'll try..

If you have several forms opened in the editor, and for some you have
opened the .class of it to edit code, if you switch documents by double
clicking on the form entry in the treeview on the left you always go to
the already opened form (gui editor mode), and not the .class file which
belongs to it.

I think it would be nice if it opened the .class file instead of the
form if that was the last state you where in before you opened another file.

So open FTest.class instead of FTest.form if you where editing code in
that .class file before and it's already open in the project.
(basically remember the state of editing a form, .form or .class lastly
opened)

Hmm dunno if this is more clear, or i'm (which isn't the first time) the
only one with this request, if so disregard it...

Regards,
Ron_2nd

PS: I have donated some a few days ago , buy a beer on me for it ;-)