[Gambas-user] Columnview, how to read?

Fox _root at ...324...
Tue Aug 26 16:11:18 CEST 2008

Werner wrote:
> It is true, understanding a ColumnView is not so easy. There are so
> many parameters.
> I have included a mockup JukeBox application with 2 columnviews where
> data is copied between 2 columnviews; sorting and a few other things.
> Maybe it helps.
>
> Especially, the subroutine MovecvwItems might interest you.

Thankyou but I think that now is ok....
it works:
simply the first example:

  CVListamateriale.MoveFirst
  FOR i = 0 TO (CVListamateriale.count - 1)
       S_picture = CVListamateriale.Item.Picture
       S_UM = CVListamateriale.Item[0]
       S_Q = CVListamateriale.Item[1]
       S_cod = CVListamateriale.Item[2]
       S_desc = CVListamateriale.Item[3]
       S_costo = CVListamateriale.Item[4]
       S_data = CVListamateriale.Item[5]
       FMain.GLM_additems(S_picture, S_UM, S_Q, S_cod, S_desc, S_costo,
S_data)
    CVListamateriale.MoveBelow
  NEXT

I don't know why, i remake sub after sub,
now it works.
seems that if you put something in the process make the pointer reset
his position
For example, is i put instead of:
S_picture = CVListamateriale.Item.Picture --> S_picture =
CVListamateriale.Item.Picture
it doesn't work correctly.

Also is a bit difficult because in the example you can see Items
numbered in vertical mode, but item refers to columns instead.

*mumble...* sorry for this thread...
and thankyou very much

Thankyou all.

 Sponsor:
 Impazzisci per Vasco? Scarica ora il mondo che vorrei sul cellulare
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7750&d=26-8