[Gambas-user] Loading an SVG...

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Tue Aug 26 05:04:37 CEST 2008

   Having a bit of trouble loading an SVG file.... here's the bit that's
failing....

PUBLIC hImage AS Image

PUBLIC SUB Button1_Click()
   hImage = SVG.Load("/home/bungayst/Graphics/SVGFiles/TestImage1.svg")
.
.
.
END

   I've redacted the Button1_Click() procedure because it does not get
past the line I've included. The error dialogue is as follows...

"The program has stopped unexpectedly
  by raising signal #6.

  Please send a bug report to
  gambas at ...52..."

   The test image was created with InkScape V 0.45. I've attached the
dump GAMBAS produced in the console window when things went awry.

   Anyone had any luck loading SVG files? Is there a fix for this?

Steve.