[Gambas-user] Mysql connection bug/problem

Kamau Gatheru gatheru at ...626...
Mon Aug 25 10:04:37 CEST 2008

Thanks all,

Sometimes people have to point out our small mistakes for us to
realize them. Problem solved

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:39 PM, admin at ...1080...
<admin at ...1080...> wrote:
> Hi
>
> You have have to give remote access.
> I think you can give it with MySQL Administrator on User-Admin with
> (somehow) <user>@% or <user>@ip-address.
>
> Good luck
>

> Werner

>> Did you check the Mysql database in mysql ?
>> In the users records there is also reference to the host the user is
>> allow to use.
>> If it's marked localhost, that's your problem.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steven
>>

>> Le jeudi 21 ao?t 2008 ? 13:39 +0300, Kamau Gatheru a ?crit :
>>

>>> As a matter of fact I have,
>>>
>>> Here is a sample of the /etc/hosts, listing
>>> my database servers
>>>
>>> 127.0.0.1    localhost
>>> 127.0.1.1    MvServer
>>> 192.168.1.200        Mvserver