[Gambas-user] execute shell command then exit

werner 007 admin at ...1080...
Sat Aug 23 18:38:33 CEST 2008

With the shell you should have the possibility to separate a calling process
from parent, or to run as a background process.
I think a usable command could be fork, or call the process with a closing
"&".
This is only meant as guidance, because whether this is quite true ...?

Regards, Werner(007)