[Gambas-user] Mysql connection bug/problem ?

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Thu Aug 21 12:50:28 CEST 2008

Did you check the Mysql database in mysql ?
In the users records there is also reference to the host the user is
allow to use.
If it's marked localhost, that's your problem.

Regards,
Steven