[Gambas-user] Embed xfce4 panel into gambas application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Mon Aug 18 14:58:12 CEST 2008

I'm not sure the xfce4 panel returns a title to the desktop... it is
not decorated...

but you can try looking for xfce4-panel (i haven't used xfce4 in a
while, so this may not be accurate)