[Gambas-user] load contents of a TreeView from a file

Sun Aug 17 16:44:15 CEST 2008

Joshua Higgins ha scritto:
> aha! No problem at all. The file I was loading my lines from had an empty
> newline right at the end. I added a CATCH as a temporary workaround. Thanks
> for your help!

Good - happy to hear it.
I just want to remember you that the PRINT instruction is good to print
out things, at least better than SHELL "echo ...".
Dynamic arrays have a count property which you can test to see if they
contain 3 elements or more or less. And, think
that sometimes file names have spaces in them, so the split(...," ",...)
could not work.

Happy coding.
Doriano