[Gambas-user] load contents of a TreeView from a file

joshiggins joshiggins at ...1601...
Sat Aug 16 23:07:45 CEST 2008

Hello.

I'm just starting out with gambas and need some help. I have a file
formatted as follows:

itemkey [SPACE] itemname [SPACE] path/to/icon
itemkey1 [SPACE] itemname [SPACE] path/to/icon    etc...etc...

I need to load this data from a file into a treeview. I figure that I need
to load the file and for each line split it up into the 3 parts and add an
item to the treeview, then do the same for the next line, and the next etc.
I'm completely lost on where to start. The LINE INPUT page on the wiki only
inputs the first line. Any suggestions?