[Gambas-user] A Gambas odissey

Wed Aug 13 11:05:22 CEST 2008

I send the file manager I am writing, for anybody could be interested in.

For now, navigation is almost complete. It misses a mean to delete
bookmarks, because I wanted to delete them by right-clicking on the menu
voice, but this is not possible (the mouse right button it is not
discerned). Now I can not decide about how to do it.

File association seems to work, even if the code is awful.

Deleting files works - do it at your own risk...

Everything else is under construction.

Happy coding to everyone.