[Gambas-user] Still jacking with tabstrips properties and adding tabs

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Aug 12 23:52:42 CEST 2008

I'm still having a little problem getting this to work

I want to add tabs to a tabs strip, and populate the new tabs as I go
along. Here is an example of what I want to do

With tabstrip1
.count = .count + 1 ' this works... adds a new tab to the tabstrip
.index = .count ' This is where the problem is, it keeps saying bad index
End With
I want it to add a tab and select it so I can set this new tab's .text property

Any ideas or other ways to do it?