[Gambas-user] Trouble with ImportVBProject

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Apr 28 16:01:26 CEST 2008

On Monday 28 April 2008 03:50, Charles Trois wrote:
> It might be worth mentioning that the Import… program opens with a
> warning that it is a Gambas1 project, and that I use it in Gambas2.

I wrote the ImportVBProject program, or at least one by the same name,
and I'm surprised it even compiles under Gambas2.

I'd update it myself, but I haven't had any VB projects to port to
Gambas for a couple years now, and the clients who needed me to do
that ended up abandoning their Linux desktop plans for the time
being.  (Too many industry-specific and government-required programs
are still Windows-only, it seems.)

Rob