[Gambas-user] GRIDEDITOR

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Sat Apr 26 01:16:59 CEST 2008

Alle 18:00, venerdì 25 aprile 2008, hai scritto:
> Yup,
>
> In this instance you should really be using "SELECT field1,field2,... "
> rather than "SELECT * ..." ... (!)

I do not agree...

SELECT * ...works fine because the table of four columns I have done shows
correctly the right informations: i.e. the column 'call' , which is the 5th of
the data base definitions, and the first in my program of GridEditor,
contains the correct informations.

The problem is generating the query  UPDATE.

The instruction   $resultSet.Fields[Col].Name , otherwise, gets the names in
the database table, not the names in the Grid to be edited.
'Col' does not concern the grid to be edited, but the items  in the database
table.

-----
For what concerns the problem of Combo that does not open, I do not understend
yet where the parameters in the instruction

         grid.ShowCombo(["10M", "17M", "20M", "30M"], TRUE)

get passed to the GridEdit program;

In
   SELECT editor
      CASE "combo"
        actual = NEW String[] ' build up the actual combo list here

'actual' is always empty

So it seems that those parameters are not passed.

Where shell I check ?

Regards

Pino