[Gambas-user] Scrolling text ... how to do in gambas

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Thu Apr 24 22:19:54 CEST 2008

I'm not sure this does what I need though...
In this code you sent, there is a scrollview, and a text label.
The timer shifts the scrollview's Y property to do the animation, but
still doesn't work for me, because that would be the same as simply
using a text label, and moving it's Y property.

That I can do with a timer like in your example... but how to
determine how tall or wide the text label has to be in order for the
text not to get cut off the label?