[Gambas-user] Another reproducable Signal 11 crash (2.99 build 1327)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Apr 20 22:45:53 CEST 2008

I was looking to see why my workspaces would show up what was being added, so
I did a simple form.

I'd mis-typed Form2 instead of Form1 (see the code).

To reproduce the bug you must explicitly do this.

1) run the program.

program executes and quite rightly dies when it sees form2 dosn't exist in the
project. (graphic = signal_11_20Apr08_1.png)

2) Don't click the stop button, but double click over the text 'form1' in the
declare section, and you will get error message 2 (the signal 11)
 (graphic = signal_11_20Apr08_2.png)

I've tested this with previous builds back to 1316 and it is the same.

Regards

Richard