[Gambas-user] TexEdit controls not visually being renamed in IDE (2.99 Build 1319)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Apr 20 01:15:31 CEST 2008

I've just noticed that if I add a text edit control to a form and rename it,
then the name on the control in IDE mode dosn't update.

ie:
1) Add a textedit to a blank form > name showing in the control in IDE is
textedit1.

2) Rename this in the properties window to teWhatever

3) Add another textedit control to the form. > name showing in the control in
IDE is textedit1.

Now the IDE shows two texedit controls ostensibly with the same name as
indicated by the IDE.

Dosn't affect the functionality, just misleading to the user.

Regards

Richard T