[Gambas-user] Writing into GridView

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Fri Apr 18 20:55:03 CEST 2008

Please which is the difference between:

 GridStations.Data.Text = Str(rData[arrtable[Column]])

and

 GridStations[Row, 2].Text = Str(rData[arrtable[Column]])

???

The first seems to work fine into
GridStations_Data (Row AS Integer, Column AS Integer)
  where data are received by a data base query.

The second works fine when I fill the cells reading from a file.

What really happens into GridStations_Data() is really obscure to me.

I did put a DEBUG statement into GridStations_Data, but, even doing
many successful queries, it is executed only once.

Actually I am facing  the following problem without finding a solution:

I query 3 values to a database. The first 2 are to be shown into the a
GridView; depending on the content of the the 3rd I want to change the
foreground and background colours of the first 2 cells.

Please help !

Salud
Pino