[Gambas-user] non-blinding theme

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Thu Apr 17 13:53:30 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Do you mean that Ubuntu modifies a file as soon as it has the ".theme"
> extension, wherever you save it? WTF? I thought that only Windows does
> this
> sort of things!
>
> Please show me what is added to the ".theme" file. Of course, I can change
> the
> extension in the future to "gambas-theme" instead of "gambas.theme".

Haha, good analogy. I didn't like it when I saw it either. I just tested it
again, renaming it on my desktop and some arbitrary directory, and it adds
the following:

[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=some.theme
Name[en_US]=some.theme

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271