[Gambas-user] changing the cell colours in grid (oops forgot the graphic)

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Wed Apr 16 23:08:21 CEST 2008

Alle 00:50, mercoledì 16 aprile 2008, richard terry ha scritto:
> When I select my grid it gets the default KDE plastik dark blue marquee
> which as the attatched piccie shows is really hard to read.
>
> I've tried making my own colour scheme in KDE, which an interesting result
> that the gambas IDE updates its colours, including the properties grid in
> gambas, but when the program runs it still gets the plastik dark blue.
>
> Is there anyway to change the grid forecolour on a per cell or selected row
> basis?
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

If you're talking about the GridView control, you have to do (examples
colors):

Gridview1[row, column].forecolor = color.white
Gridview1[row, column].backcolor = color.black

Bye,

Stefano