[Gambas-user] Gambas2 on Fedora 8 (example files)

Scott Castaline hscast at ...407...
Wed Apr 16 22:45:48 CEST 2008

I have installed Gambas-2.5 on my Fedora 8 system. I seemed to have gone
through less problems than when I was trying to install 2.4 on Fedora 7.
The only thing is, when I try to open any of the example projects I get
an error that they are not where they are supposed to be. I have
verified that all files are located in /usr/share/gambas2/examples/.....
I have set the permissions/ownerships up the same as in Fedora 7 and all
worked on that system (Dual boot setup of F7 & F8). Any ideas?

TIA
Scott