[Gambas-user] IDE editor problem

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Apr 15 20:45:03 CEST 2008

is it a new Basic synthax ?  ;)

if you want to know if a variable is null in Basic ... better in gambas,

IF Radio1 <> NULL THEN

or

IF NOT IsNull(Radio1) THEN

I think the interpreter will prefers that :)

Regards,
Fabien Bodard

PS: another little thing ..; when you are testing radio1 ... you test if it
contain an object ? or if it is selected ? in the second case the use will
be Radio1.Value