[Gambas-user] DirView Control Help

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Mon Apr 14 11:26:14 CEST 2008

Thanks both of you for the reply but the problem remains.

I think I was not fully understandable. I 'll try again.

I set the Root property from design mode to "/". OK
I set the Current property from code to "/mnt/". OK

The problem is that the DirView control expands two directories at
running mode.
The "/home/usr" (the default from design mode) and "/mnt" (this one
from property Current).
The question is: How to expand only the "/mnt" directory when the Root
property is "/" ?

I can't set the property Current from design mode. Can I ?
I think this would solve this problem.