[Gambas-user] Gridview multiple select... how to read each selected row?

Lee McPherson leemcpherson at ...626...
Mon Apr 14 03:58:44 CEST 2008

I'm getting a little confused as to how to read the data from multiple
selections from a gridview.  For example, if I have four rows
highlighted (selected by dragging the mouse over them), I want to be
able to push a button and read the first column from each of those four
rows and stick them into a database.  I was thinking I'd have to use a
FOR EACH statement, but I am not sure how to do this with a gridview.

Can anyone bang out a quick example to try?

Thanks,
Lee