[Gambas-user] For those who use /trunk

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Apr 10 14:09:09 CEST 2008

Warning!

I have just uploaded a big change in the Gambas 3.0 trunk.

Now, Desktop.Scale is half the default font ascent, not half the default font
height.

In other words, it is smaller.

So all control and form dimensions are smaller in the same proportion, and
need to be resized.

The form editor resizes small controls automatically when it loads a Gambas
2.0 form. But bigger one must be resized by hand. That is a boring process!

I did that because I noticed that the old Desktop.Scale always made buttons,
textbox and combo-box either too small or too big. With this new way of
calculating Desktop.Scale, I think they are correct now.

Sorry for that change, but I think things are better now.

I plan to change the Padding and Spacing properties too, so that they become
proportional to Desktop.Scale, and not absolute anymore.

Benoit Minisini